What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC)?
The ECC algorithm is a safer alternative than the standard RSA encryption. It calculates the keys from using an elliptical curve. ECC encryption is smaller, safer and faster.
Frequently asked questions
About SSL certificates
- What is a common name?
- What is a private key and what is a public key?
- What is a wildcard certificate?
- What is an intermediate certificate?
- What is a root certificate?
- What is SNI and when do I need it?
- What are cipher suites?
- What is HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)?
- What is OCSP?
- How does file approver work?