What does issuance time for an SSL certificate mean?
This is the average time it takes for the issuance of an SSL certificate. The actual process time depends on the speed with which you complete the validation process (such as the validation of your e-mail address). No rights may be derived from the indicated delivery times.
Frequently asked questions
About SSL certificates
- What is a common name?
- What is a private key and what is a public key?
- What is a wildcard certificate?
- What is an intermediate certificate?
- What is a root certificate?
- What is SNI and when do I need it?
- What are cipher suites?
- What is HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)?
- What is OCSP?
- How does file approver work?