In order to change your password, please log into the Networking4all portal. Go to your profile page. The window on the right side of the screen allows you to change your password.
If you have forgotten your password, go to the login screen and click the button 'Forgot your password?' Once you have entered your username, you will receive an email on the email address linked to your account with a link to reset your password.
Frequently asked questions
About SSL certificates
- What is a common name?
- What is a private key and what is a public key?
- What is a wildcard certificate?
- What is an intermediate certificate?
- What is a root certificate?
- What is SNI and when do I need it?
- What are cipher suites?
- What is HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)?
- What is OCSP?
- How does file approver work?