Would you like continuous access to specialised support on our security services? This is possible with Networking4all Continuous Support. It is a limited use pass which gives you continuous, specialised support when you need it. Our hourly rate is €140 excl. VAT. We offer 3 different hour-packages:
|5 hours||10%||€ 630,-|
|10 hours||20%||€ 1.120,-|
|20 hours||30%||€ 1.960,-|
*Discount based on the hourly rate
Via the limited use pass (continuous support), you will also pay for incident response hours at a cheaper rate. The hourly rate is dependent on the moment at which we receive a critical warning.
Please note: The higher hourly rates are only valid when you choose 24/7 incident response. It is also possible purchase incident response for office hours only.
|08:00 - 17:00||17:00 - 00:00||00:00 - 08:00|
|Monday to Friday||100% hours||125% hours||150% hours|
|Saturday||150% hours||150% hours||150% hours|
|Sunday||200% hours||200% hours||200% hours|
• Priority on support
• Flexible use of hours
• Up to 30% discount on the basic hourly rate
• Call-out charges included
• Monthly overview of the hours
• Saving on administration costs, no invoice for every action
The limited use pass is invoiced in advance. After usage of all the hours, our standard hourly rate is applied, unless a request for a new pass has been made. The limited use pass is valid for one year.
The limited use pass can be used for various services:
• Networking4all API installation (SSL)
• Incident response: Tackling and managing the aftermath of a security breach. The goal is to respond rapidly and effectively to a situation to limit the damage, recovery time and the recovery costs.
• Extensive consultancy, via telephone and on location. From questions about the installation of licences to in-depth analysis of reporting data. You can use our expertise for the following services:
Would you like to know more?
Get in touch today.
Read in-depth articles
Do you want to know more about online security and our mission to make the internet safer for everyone?
Become our partner
Networking4all is ready to make the next entry in our timeline. We would love to include you in the next step as our partner. Do you want to read more about our mission and the possibility of a partnership?