|Welcome Guest! Login|
MySQL is a popular, open source database system, used to store data. This can be text files, but also images or other files.
Formerly, MySQL was mainly used for applications as a forum or a guestbook, usually in combination with PHP, but nowadays it is the basis of a wide range of Internet applications. The strengths of MySQL are:
- Extensive documentation
- Lots of information and scripts available on the Internet
MySQL is delivered with every Basic and/or Pro package.
By default, the MySQL database are accessible by local scripts on the hosting package.
phpMyAdmin will be delivered with every Basic and/or Pro hosting package. phpMyAdmin is, as its name implies, a PHP program where you can manage all MySQL databases via a web-interface in the browser. Thus, you can quickly and easily:
- Access, modify, delete and add databases
- View, change, delete or add tables
- Access, modify, delete and add records
- Realize SQL queries
- Make PDF documents from your database
- Export to CSV, Excel, XML, LaTeX
- Search records